In-Wall Installation Systems
Code . 099941
- OLI120 Plus Direct is ideal for floor-standing toilets and is suitable for all applications (drywall, light-walls, masonry and solid-walls that are brick lined).
As part of our “Plus” range, it comes equipped with Azor Plus, our water saving inlet valve that can help you save up to 9L of water per day.
- OLI120 Plus comes prepared for shower toilet connection, and is available with OLIpure, a closed storage system that disinfects your toilet with every flush. In addition, OLI 120 Plus has quick and intuitive installation and maintenance.
- Dual flush 6/3 litre in-wall cistern (adjustable to 4/2 or 7/3 litres);
- Polypropylene (PP) cistern highly resistant and inalterable to thermal stress;
- Delayed refilling - Azor plus inlet valve;
- Silent valve class 1 NF certified;
- Mechanical, Pneumatic, Electronic, Hydroboost and AC version available;
- Pneumatic, electronic, Hydroboost and AC kits available;
- 126mm thick;
- Supplied with anti-condensation lining;
- Other versions compliant with: WRAS/NF/KIWA/BELGAQUA standards;
- EN 14055 CL1;
- 10 year warranty;
- Compatible with all floor mounted WC pans.
- 360mm flush pipe included;
- Wall fixing kit;
- Net for easier mortar adhesion;
- G ½’’ stop valve;
- WC connection pipe Ø45.