In-Wall Installation Systems
Code . 721003
- Expert Plus Direct is ideal for floor-standing toilets and is suitable for under window and low applications with drywall, light-walls, masonry and solid-walls that are brick lined. Flush plate can be installed on top or on the front of the cistern.
- As part of our “Plus” range, it comes equipped with Azor Plus, our water saving inlet valve that can help you save up to 9L of water per day.
- Dual flush 6/3 litre in-wall cistern (adjustable to 4/2 or 7/3 litres);
- Pre-set version 4/2 (CL1) or 4/2,6 (CL2) litres available on request;
- Polypropylene (PP) cistern highly resistant and inalterable to thermal stress;
- Delayed refilling - Azor plus inlet valve;
- Silent inlet valve class 1 NF certified;
- 150mm thick;
- Top or front activation/access;
- Mechanic and pneumatic actuation;
- Lower/under bench installation possibility;
- Other versions compliant with: WRAS/ SAI-WATERMARK/SINTEF/NF/BELGAQUA standards;
- EN 14055 CL1;
- Class “A“ Water Efficiency in compliance with the ANQIP Authority requirements;
- Supplied with anti-condensation lining;
- 10 year warranty;
- Compatible with all floor mounted WC pans.
- 315 mm flush pipe;
- G ½’’ stop valve;
- WC connection pipe Ø45.