SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI HOSPITAL
Saint Francis of Assisi Hospital is administered by the Institute of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary, founded by Blessed Mary of the Passion in 1877. In 1882 the Institute became part of the great Franciscan family.
The Hospital has exemplary facilities, with its bathrooms equipped with OLI120 Plus Sanitarblock concealed cisterns and Slim white control plates.
The Original. Perfect symmetry and elegance of form, slim and classy, with braille inscriptions.