Dragonara Casino located in St. Julian's, Malta was originally a Palace built in 1870 as a holiday residence for the Scicluna family. In 1964 it became the first Casino of Malta.
The bathrooms of this important symbol of Malta's transformation into a tourist resort are equipped with OLI74 PLUS Mechanical concealed cisterns and the SLIM Polished Chrome control plate.
The Original. Perfect symmetry and elegance of form, slim and classy, with braille inscriptions.